11.15.2009

Identify.


I identify with a culture that wants, needs, understands and practices selfless love.
I identify with a value system that honors loyalty, courage, promises and dogs - not color, sex, money and control.
I identify with marriage as something you do not commit to without wanting to marry yourself first.
I identify with spirituality as something that is sacred, personal and keeps one centered.
I identify with if you were not taught healthy boundaries, there is nothing wrong with silence to learn them.
I identify with exterior beauty meaning NOTHING without interior beauty.
I identify with a person being most beautiful when they fight dis-ease with grace.
I identify with a culture that comes together in moments of crisis.
I identify with age and youth being a state of mind.
I identify with if one decides to love life like a child, it is in good health to be childlike instead of childish.
I identify with education being a right to everyone.
I identify with being intelligent as completely different than being smart.
I identify with seeking psychotherapy to keep up with your emotional health.
I identify with material wealth as NEVER being more important than human touch and kindness.
I identify with life being what we make it to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Identify with looking in the mirror and forgiving and liking/loving the person who you see... XO, Big Kahuna