1.13.2010

You called it in the company of the forest at magic hour of twilight.

Two coyotes danced in the distance just after you quietly sung,
The ruby chi tea was still teasing my tongue.
Funny how I was beneath our feet and you were above in the sky,
Venus and Mars holding the space nearby.
Can I just say the cusp of cheek and mouth is stupendous since you?
Something has started - don’t know what - but it’s an angelic dream of new.
Oh, I’ll gracefully stay…
I’ll stay there where life is like a mound of yearning clay.
Texture
Shape
Stir
Arouse
Be.
Thank you for awakening the hand inside of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is
steller! You certainly know how to keep a
reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
I
really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it.
Too cool!

Here is my web site :: Click here
my web page :: Click here