3.11.2010

11




The hills were so filled with golden morsels of kisses and picturesque warmth as if they were painted just for my eyes.
Wow, I love you.
I have been through so much in this life.

So have you.

This time, I feel I get why I deserve someone that's as complicated and reflective as I.
A partner that consciously care takes my well-being
with delight
everyday.
Like, fearlessly and ferociously.

He's whole.

Whole-wheat.
Whole lotta goofy-dorkiness.
Whole multitude of gracefulness.

May these moments remind us all
why yesterday has happened in order to recognize the richness of today.

This today is the most me I've ever tasted.

This today is tender
kind
full
of
hope
to
gently fly.

May you always be peaceful and revel in how much the Universe loves
you
us
me
till our last breath does come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brought tears of happiness to my eyes and envelopment of warmth to my heart... XO, Mom

Jennifer said...

My dearest Irmagarden,

We can not wait to wrap you up in love...together. Thank you for always being by my side and believing.

xo
S.B.

Marcio said...

Sempre te achei a mulher mais linda que ja vi, agora tive a oportunidade de conhecer um pouco do que se passa em sua mente , parabéns Jennifer, você é maravilhosa.
I always thought the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, now had the opportunity to learn a little of what goes on in your mind, congratulations Jennifer, you are wonderful.
to avoid being inelegant decided to use a translator, I do not know if it works well.

Jennifer said...

Marcio Roberto da,

I am not sure if you'll be able to read this since you used a translator (which worked GREAT by the way), but I wanted to thank you for your kind message. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have found my soul mate. I have waited patiently for a very long time for something authentic, joyful and full of prudence. He and I have finally found one another and I can not imagine life without him.

I hope you also have deep love in your life for you deserve to have comments in return such as the one you wrote to me. I wonder where it is that you live and how you came to find my blog?

Infinite Bliss,
Jennifer

Marcio said...

The internet is really amazing, I actually looked for you on the internet after I saw the movie Flying Boys. Between pages and pages I came to your blog. But what struck me is that you respond to posts, which made me believe that you are really special. Congratulations. By the way I live in Brazil. I know that the view of some Americans is not about Brazil is not nice, maybe you tell me what you think? All the best to you and your soulmate.

Marcio