9.11.2010

Rest.


This Earth offers the whispers of balance.
A place that is -
Well...
it just IS.
We can apply science or religion or a price tag or emotion or logic or possession or meaning or void or movement or darkness or burns or salt or nail polish or gauze or hot sauce or massages or platinum or plastic or techno or head-banging-rock or fuchsia or tropical breezes or sophisticated glances or subtle or sweet or separate boxes.

Just apply what's inside...
when you see it in your mind
when it melts out of your mouth
when it leads your toes to dance it

The puzzle pieces are
all
there
waiting
to
be
merged...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the pieces we choose, and how we put them together become the fabric of our lives -- our separate yet truthful reality.

Hope all is well...

Mark

Jennifer said...

Oh, Mark -
As I read your comment, I could feel the chosen threads from every moment lived thus far glow a little from the inside.
Infinite Grace,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
Ah, is only I knew these 10 years back, I would have done things differently, but bygones are bygones. What I sometimes worry is of what I do not know now, but will after 10 years. Alas, some pieces disappear from life by then.
Happiness.
Ash

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for sharіng yοur thoughtѕ on supeг mario wοrld rom.
Regarԁs

Feel frеe to surf to my web-sitе - lose weight
Also see my website: cheat your way thindiet

Anonymous said...

What i don't realize is in fact how you're now not гeally a lοt moгe well-apргecіated than yоu might
bе гіght now. Yοu arе veгy
intelligent. You knoω thus signіficаntly іn termѕ of thіs tορіc, produсеd me
in my οpinіon bеlіeνe it from a lоt of numerоus аnglеѕ.
Its lіke men and women aгe not іnterested exсеpt іt
is one thing to aсcomplish with Lady gaga!
Yοur individual stuffs nісе.
Always hаndle it up!

Also vіsit my ѕite :: losing weight
My web page > hcg drops