5.15.2009

a mighty factory on the detroit river.haven't seen this place before.
ahhhhh...
you say, I say
these vibrations sway from our mouths
our voices
we spill
we ignite
we ponder
we calm
we create legs to walk
we fall
we ahhhhhhh....
we ripple
we hurt
we spread wide
with woven wings
openly light our wicks
wicks that melt brightly
we laugh....
breathe each other in
we have no reference
you lift me and run
I become fearful
I want down
only to then,
sit in your lap
and kiss you on the cheek.
childhood guilt
you offer acceptance
concerns in you
concerns in me
we push each other
to do our best
infinite happiness
our wish
our gift
our own oasis
truth of you
truth of me
grounded when we want
floating without thought
so familiar
foreign on every level
everything stirred
no questions please.
ask everything you want to know...
we are dangerous
we are nurturing
we are taking risks
a life that is full
is risky
difficult
always.
what makes this different?
a test?
a trial?
simply natural.
simply f*&%ing unreal.
so right it feels wrong
internal issues
don't project
watch
listen
engage
participate
don't know how to let go...
show me the way.
let me be me,
you be you
let us be us.
pray for peace...
no room for "mind" here...
allow the storm to pass.
patience.
details everywhere
when you choose to see
not a cell untouched
overwhelming emotion
soul food you say.
soul food I agree.
this is ours
no one can take it
we own it.
do we really own anything?
this world that doesn't promise anything...
for it might "suddenly" disappear.
we can find comfort here
somehow
even with turmoil.
are you f@#%ing kidding me?
shut up!
let the dance go on...
I can not believe what we are learning.
what we will learn.
you.
me.
us.

a healing device on venice beach, ca.
a native of costa rica.
our family jewels.
the base of a palm tree at the egyptian theatre.
looking down a zip-line cable in costa rica.
one heck of an enticing sign on la cienega blvd.

2 comments:

Patti V said...

Glad to see you're writing again. This is a recent pondering, right? I got the sense of communication, relating, revealing and risk taking . . .

nice palm tree pic, too.

Anonymous said...

Heу there, I think уour ωebѕite might be having brοwseг compаtіbility issues.

When І looκ at yοur wеbsite in Сhrome, it looks fine but when oρеning in Internet Εхplοгeг, it has some overlaрρing.
I just wanted to give you a quick hеаds uρ!
Other then that, wonԁеrful blog!

My page hcg diet plan